Sunday 22 January 2012

I don't like this

I'm tired of this constant feeling of uninspiration, ideas flowing out of me slower than the human race becomes sensible. I'm tired of this constant sporadic anger that just comes generally out of nowhere, even after the happy times. I'm tired of something that isn't even a big deal at all and shouldn't be, but because I don't know how to deal with exams, it is. I'm tired of being a disorganised, lazy procrastinator and not having the will to do a damned thing about it. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of not caring.

I don't like this. This is shit.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said before, you are amazing. Sometimes, when you're feeling down, just look to your friends. Ask them to motivate you. And sometimes, if that doesn't work, the only option is to truly sit down and do the things you hate doing. The sooner they are over and done with, the sooner you can relax and be happy.
    Don't be sad about the things you're not doing. Just see them as something that you will have to do, and look forward to it- after all, what's not to look forward to finally getting something out of the way? And the best part when you do, if you do it well, you'll get even better rewards for getting it over with.

    When it comes to exams, just keep in mind that all through it, there's something to look forward too. I'm sure you're naturally intelligent enough to see these exams as just a small hurdle. And at the end of this race, there's a huge chocolate sundae in the way of summer holidays.
    Be happy about exams- they mean that the end of school is nigh.

    Be happy about yourself too. There's nothing wrong with you. There's nothing that you should be ashamed of, no matter what anyone says. Love yourself.
    Be happy period.

    ReplyDelete

The comment form beckons. I will love you forever if you let me know what you think of this post! You may even get a cookie. Not a real one, but... okay, you get a cyber-huggle. You get something!

...Pretty please <3.

Total Pageviews